Friday, June 6, 2008

Brough Superior LLC home Theater

Hello Internet World,
I will be writing about the day to day details of running a custom home theater and audio business in the Metro Atlanta area. I have worked in the industry for eight years and saw the light late last year that the only way to bring to my customers what I really wanted was to do it myself.
Please share any stories, thoughts, and feelings on the topic. I have found many people to be quite dissapointed with their custom electronic experience. Because of my expertise and abilities, I have become somewhat of a "fixer" for many people who have spent good money but received poor service. I only wish I could have helped them sooner and prevented the headaches others have caused.
Although many details of running a business are as exciting as watching paint dry, my focus will be on the fun stuff like installs and problem solving. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Michael

No comments: